Thursday, November 29, 2012

Going to Comic-con!!


 The title, and image above, say it all, but there's a lot more to it, of course. :0)

I'm going to Comic-con International... yes, THAT comic-con, and as an exhibitor!
The only people who have read the Ghost Pirate Skeletons of Three Craters Lake, besides myself,  are the fine people at Comic Con International.  Those wise and very esteemed judges of the Small Press Committee, after reviewing my application and the comic book, and comparing it to thousands of others.... have awarded me one of the few select Small Press Tables!

I'm stunned.  But very, very proud and excited! :0)

We're going to COMIC CON!!!!

So if Comic-con International found the comic book to be worthy, you probably will as well.  To see it happen, though, I'm really going to need that help I've been asking for.  Just like the telethons you see on PBS, we're having a fundraiser, and yes, you get some cool stuff for your money.  And unlike PBS, you don't need to pay an arm or a leg for a dvd or coffee mug.  Check out the fundraiser at the link below, and you can pledge as low as a dollar just to say that you support HappyGlyphs Comics and the fine work that we've been doing.

All pledges are appreciated, but remember, with Kickstarter, I don't get a penny unless we reach our goal. And the last day is less than a week away!  So please tell your friends who love comics made for kids of all ages.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/happyglyphs/the-ghost-pirate-skeletons-of-three-craters-lake


Thanks!    JOHN :0)

No comments: