Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Travelling 'Toonist

What's up with me? I started a new blog, and completely forgot to mention it here! Yes, I'm calling myself the Travelling 'Toonist, now... at least I am over at my other blog.

If you've been following the HappyGlyphs Comics blog, you may recall that I wander from cartoons and illustration to travel and history to recent movie reviews. That's a bit spread out for a blog that's supposed to report the news from The HappyGlyphs Studios, and discuss art and creativity.

So... we've spun-off. We'll try to focus more on art and creativity here, and I'll move all the travel and travel related talk to the Travelling 'Toonist. I've decided that I'll add illustrations and photos to those blogs since I am a Cartoonist, and two of my books have been travel related.




So even if you're more interested in the art side of things, the other blog will still have much to interest you. Also, It seems I'm posting a lot more over there, since I've got a huge backload of travel to talk about.

Please take a look, and join in any discussions. And as always, let me know what you think! When I develop a logo for that blog, I'll post it here.

Cheers, JOHN :0) The Travelling 'Toonist

No comments: