Friday, August 03, 2012

Redirection

Once upon a time, I separated this blog into two, so that I can keep everything art related here, and travel related stuff there, at The Travelling 'Toonist.  That got to be too much work so the other blog went on hiatus... until now!  My recent trip was so big, I just had to talk about it!

You might find it interesting if you've been following the Knight and Day vacation storyline, since this trip is more research and inspiration for the nearly complete storyline.

I'm planning something special with this story, so am adding a lot more material to it right now.  More about that later, but for now, check out The Travelling 'Toonist for Part 1 of my 10 states in 10 days journey, from the top of North America to the bottom.
JOHN :0)

http://travellingtoonist.blogspot.com/2012/08/10-states-in-10-days-part-1-north.html

No comments: