Wednesday, April 04, 2012

New Swag!

I love Trading Cards... always have.  I've even designed my own Trading Card game based on The Inquiring Minds, but printing cards can be expensive.  And then I heard about Blue Line Pro's set of collectible Cartoonist Cards, that they sell at Comic Cons.

Well, guess what?  That's right... HappyGlyphs Comics is in the new set!  Card Number 05, featuring art from the forthcoming (eventually) Ghost Pirate Skeletons of Three Craters Lake.  Cool, huh?


I'm sure you can get the set at any Comic Con, but if you just want my card, I'll be giving them away with any purchase, either through our shop, or at any Comic Cons you might see me at.

And if you haven't seen the funny Star Wars photo I created, please check it out in the last post.  It was worth me getting sand all over the studio. :0)

Cheers,    JOHN :0)

No comments: