Saturday, November 10, 2012

Exclusive Incentive


Here's a 'lost panel' from The Ghost Pirate Skeletons of Three Craters Lake!

Okay, it wasn't lost, but I did make it exclusively for our new Kickstarter campaign, and it is a scene that takes place between the pages of the comic itself. Just imagine, while reading the comic, that this takes place during the initial construction of the ride, The Ghost Pirate Skeletons of Three Craters Lake.

If we reach our goal of $2700, then I will send all supporters this collectible print as an extra thank you!  I do need to point out, though, that $2700 is the minimum amount I'll need to get these comics into stores next year,

Honestly, I'm not looking for charity, or a free ride here.  HappyGlyphs Comics can not stay around without growing and reinventing itself.  For years now I've created comics and frankly, although I do it because I love it, I simply can't keep doing this for little to no profit.  I am trying to take a big step here and grow this from a micro business to a small business, which would involve national, if not international distribution to comic book stores everywhere.

If this Kickstarter is successful, then not only the funds, but the support of my friends and fans, will help us to take this next step where hopefully the business can grow and take care of itself.  Otherwise....  I don't know yet.  I have faith, though,  that the people I've met through HappyGlyps Comics will come through with their support.  I've been fortunate enough to be able to meet many of you in person, or chat through facebook, and it's great to have that personal connection.

So let's see what happens!    JOHN :0)


No comments: